This online payment system is provided by JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. The JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here.
The country of domicile for the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. is Suite 4003, 15 Bell Street, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9UR, Scotland the United Kingdom. Company Number SL021383
Please ensure you read the current terms carefully before using the online payment facility.
Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms.
If you do not accept these terms please do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
• The description of goods or services are in website (RENTAL LINK – PRICE – BUILDING NUMBER – APARTMENT NUMBER – FLOOR PLAN – LEASE AGREEMENT).
• You must sign your lease the Jordan Village Agency before using online payment system to make your rent regulations
• All fees quoted are in USD – US DOLLAR.
• We must add 5% for bank charges to the amount of rent specified on the website
• The 5% bank fee was the only customer load
• Any currency conversion costs or other charges or costs incurred by you when making a payment or in processing a refund, shall be borne by you and shall not be deducted from any fees payable to the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P.
• While the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. tries to ensure the information contained within the online payment facility in respect of any Fees due is accurate at the time it was published, we do not warrant that this is the case. If there is an error in such information, the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. Finance Department will notify the Customer promptly upon becoming aware of the error. The correct Fee will be payable by the Customer where any such error is obvious or unmistakeable.
• Your payment will normally reach the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. account to which you are making a payment within three working days.
• We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
• If the card supplier declines payment the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• Every effort is made to keep the online payment facility up and running smoothly. However, the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the online payment facility being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• This website will include links to other websites which are not under the control of the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of using the linked websites or as a result of using information published on any of the pages of the linked website.
• In no event will the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of the online payment facility.
• Nothing in these terms will limit the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. liability for death or personal injury caused by the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. negligence or fraud.
• Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
• You can not ask for reimbursement JORDAN VILLAGE L.P.
• You must respect your rental agreement apartment you can not ask for reimbursement once you pay your rent
• For any claims you must present to the Jordan Village agency to settle your dispute
All payment details which are entered through the online payment facility are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them.
Communications to and from the Service Provider’s site are encrypted.
The JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of Fees can be made by credit or debit card.
These payments are not collected by the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. directly but by a Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the Customer, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. will confirm to the Customer that the payment has been received and accepted by the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P.
In the event that the Customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Customer to check with the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. that the payment has been accepted.
The Customer shall remain responsible for the Fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the JORDAN VILLAGE L.P. in relation to each Fee paid using the online payment facility.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.